Build a more agile business with the cloud
Maintaining an adaptable and scalable communications, network and IT infrastructure is more important than ever before. To compete effectively and be as efficient as possible, businesses must be more agile so they can respond more quickly to immediate demands and better anticipate challenges; businesses are increasingly transforming their operations with comprehensive cloud service strategies. With cloud services, they can deliver IT services more efficiently, better unify their employees, and effectively protect data and information.
- We offer cloud-based services that range from on demand IT infrastructure and security services.
- Our services can help you simplify the delivery and management of services to your employees, customers and partners.
- We make complex infrastructure simple, regardless of whether it is for a business website or a CMS.
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce capital expenditures by avoiding the purchase and maintenance of communications.
- Easily deploy services to new locations and employees and update existing locations with new technology.
How Aardee can help you?
PROJECT DELIVERY METHODOLOGY
With the expansion in business, need for large amount of storage is growing on a vast rate. Aardee can help with your needs for storage by leveraging some of the highly reliable cloud storage industry has to offer. Varied storage options including Amazon S3, Glacier and EBS allow you to host everything from media files to storage for backup, archiving and data analysis
Data and information is crucial for success to any business. Aardee understand the importance of data and how it can affect business. We can help you safely back your operational, legal data to the cloud that is easier to use with a simple subscription pay model.
Our team is proficient in Amazon EC2 and Amazon workspaces and this makes us perfect choice to manage scalable cloud services like Amazon S3, which allow you to increase the request rate, storage and number of supported users as your business expands.
The cloud is ideal for content storage and distribution as Cloud is best to store large amount of data and it helps storing the huge data as and when your business grow.